Saint Joseph's College is a member of the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) and Globalinks, networks of over 150 institutions of higher learning in more than 41 countries.
Why Study Abroad?
- Explore the world!
- Experience different societies, cultures, and economies.
- Continue your course work in your major, gaining a global perspective.
Who can Study Abroad?
- If you want to immerse yourself in another culture, you can participate in a study abroad program!
- Students with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA may apply to participate in an exchange for either a semester or an entire academic year.
How do I learn more?
Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- The Fulbright fellowship allows graduating seniors with a minimum 3.5 GPA to develop a "dream project" which can range from the sciences and humanities to the professional programs and the creative arts, plus opportunities for teaching and business administration.
- Should a student's application be accepted, the Fulbright U.S. Student Program would pay both travel and a stipend to the student for the academic year after their graduation in order to allow them to complete their project in participating countries in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
For more information, students may consult Fulbright U.S. Student Program.