Review of the recently updated Lifeguard Training course content within a formal class setting.
- must hold a current American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED course certificate
- must have successfully completed a CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer course within the past two years
- Proof of this prior training is required at the start of the class
- Bring valid picture identification & CPR mask
- Proof of prior training
- Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing
- be able to complete a 20-yards back-and-forth swim with surface dive to retrieve a 10-pound object from a depth of 7-10 feet, under 1 minute and 40 seconds
- be able to tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
If you need this class, then we can add a class for you as long as there are four people interested.
Please contact 207-893-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration required.