Review of the recently updated Lifeguard Training course content within a formal class setting.
- must hold a current American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED course certificate
- must have successfully completed a CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer course within the past two years
- Proof of this prior training is required at the start of the class
- Bring valid picture identification & CPR mask
- Proof of prior training
- Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing
- be able to complete a 20-yards back-and-forth swim with surface dive to retrieve a 10-pound object from a depth of 7-10 feet, under 1 minute and 40 seconds
- be able to tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- April 10, 5–9 p.m., April 11, 11:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m., April 12, 9 a.m.–2:30 p.m. (You must attend all three dates. This course combines online learning with in-classroom skill sessions.)
***Course is a Blended Learning course that combines online learning with on-site skills sessions where you will practice skills and demonstrate competency. Please plan to complete the initial online lessons of your training at least two days prior to your first on-site skills session which is scheduled.***
If you need this class, then we can add a class for you as long as there are four people interested.
Please contact 207-893-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration required.