- Saint Joseph's College is located on the southeastern shore of Sebago Lake, Maine's second largest lake.
- This region, a favorite four-season vacation spot, has an abundance of clean lakes & rivers, beautiful hiking trails, and quaint New England areas of interest.
- Popular activities include boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, sunbathing, and golfing.
- The communities making up the region include Windham, Sebago, Standish, Raymond, Gray, Casco, and Naples. Each has its own attractions.
- Portland, Maine's business capital and largest city, is just 20 miles from the Saint Joseph's College campus. Here you'll find numerous shopping possibilities, art galleries and beaches, lighthouses, professional sports teams, a wide range of musical and stage venues, and, of course, unforgettable seafood right off the fishing boats.
Please note: participants living off-campus must make their own reservations and provide their own transportation to and from the College. You are advised to secure your lodging and transportation as soon as possible, since both are at a premium during the summer months in Maine.
The following resources have additional information
Sebago Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce of Greater Portland
Maine Office of Tourism
Portland Press Herald
Maine Resource Guide
Official Maine State Website