Deadline for registration and payment is Friday, July 10, 2015
800-752-4723 or 207-893-7841
Mon. - Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that a nonrefundable $100 deposit is required for all participants at the time of registration.
- Tuition - $925 (includes payment for course materials, lunch and lobster bake).
- Chemistry Lab Fee -$50
- Biology Lab Fee-$50
- On-Campus Housing & all other meals- $325. Be sure to indicate this election on your registration form. If you prefer to stay elsewhere on your own, early planning is essential (see the Maine Info page for resources). Participants living off-campus must provide their own transportation to and from the College and make their own reservations.
- Graduate Credit Fee - $250. To receive graduate credit (2 credits awarded by Saint Joseph's College), you must indicate this election on your registration form, and pay this fee.
- Cancellations received by July 20 will receive a complete refund, minus the $100 registration fee.
- Any cancellations received after July 20 will receive a 50% , minus the $100 registration fee.