AAA Northern New England is seeking individuals on first and second shifts for Contact Center openings as Customer Service Representatives.
These full time and part time positions are responsible for handling the incoming calls and securing roadside services for our members in a fast paced work environment. All positions are responsible for the delivery of quick and reliable service to our members, in sometimes very challenging situations. In addition, these positions communicate membership guidelines, service options and solutions ensuring delivery of exceptional service to our members.
Who We Are / What We Do
The Club is more than roadside assistance. We are there for our members when they need a vacation, insurance, car buying assistance, maps and TourBook® guides, skilled auto repair and maintenance, highway safety tips and so much more. Our 106 year legacy of service means hundreds of career opportunities for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Contact Center experience preferred.
- Customer service ability required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Word strongly preferred.
- High quality customer facing inter-personal skills, with experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Phone skills, with ability to establish rapport.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer and technical skills and ability to use and demonstrate an understanding of computer technology.
- Work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills and enjoy exceeding customer expectation.
- Position requires successful completion of background check and drug screen.
- HS Diploma/GED completed to date
Apply online at aaa.sc.hodesiq.com/jobs/customer-service-representative-3782025