Adecco, a staffing service, is seeking candidates for a Database Administrator.
Are you a Database Administrator with 2-7 years of experience in the industry working primarily with SQL Server? If that’s you plus you live in southern Maine (or willing to relocate), please read on!
Our client is a publicly traded global company that has been well established in southern Maine for several decades. This position will work on a small team with other database administrators in support of a multi-platform, multi-application database environment.
What you need for this position:
What's in it for you
- 2-7 years of experience in database management
- Solid experience working with SQL Server
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Experience providing database backups, tuning, recovery and administration
- Bonus points for experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Generous salary with full benefits
- Stay on the cutting edge by using many of the latest-and-greatest technologies
- Gain exposure to several different industries
- Enjoy the best of both worlds! Work on a small team AND get the stability that comes from a well-established, global company
- Excellent career growth with the ability to promote and take on more responsibility
If this sounds like it could be a match for you, please apply today!
To Apply – Please send a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Once reviewed, our team will contact you regarding the next step. If your resume is not a strong match for this position we will build a profile for you and contact you regarding future openings that are a better match for your skills and experience.