Adecco, a staffing service, is seeking an IT Administrator.
The IT Administrator will serve as the primary technical support for local and field computer users. This includes both hardware and software maintenance and problem resolution.
- Provide support for all local IT systems, printers and the local network including video conference system
- Provide constant availability to answer questions regarding computer operations, internet connectivity and phone operations
- Answer technical questions regarding computer operations and troubleshooting of desktop and laptop environment
- Provide user support for Windows, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and other applications
- Responsible for the planning, purchasing, documentation and implementation of all existing and future local IT hardware and software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- One year of experience in technical PC hardware or software telephone support is required
- Highly proficient in Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008R2, Active Directory Administration, Windows XP and Vista 7 / 8
- Skilled in IP based networks, printers and PC hardware
- MCITP certification or related certification is preferred
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge is required
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide service to customers
- Basic skills in databases
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Basic skills in SAP / SAP modules would be a plus
To Apply – Please send a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
. Once reviewed, our team will contact you regarding the next step. If your resume is not a strong match for this position we will build a profile for you and contact you regarding future openings that are a better match for your skills and experience.