Adecco is seeking candidates for a Network Administrator position.
The Network Administrator will serve as the primary technical support for local and field computer users. This includes both hardware and software maintenance and problem resolution.
- Provide support for a Windows Active Directory network
- Provide constant availability to answer questions regarding computer operations, internet connectivity and phone operations
- Answer technical questions regarding computer operations and troubleshooting of desktop and laptop environment
- Provide user support for Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications
- Responsible for new user setups and changes
- Work with the team to provide routine network diagnostics and preventative maintenance
- Provide moderate level support for all help desk issues
- One year of experience in technical PC hardware or software telephone support is required
- Highly proficient in Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008R2, Active Directory Administration, Windows XP and Vista 7/8
- Skilled in IP based networks, printers and PC hardware
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge is required
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide service to customers
- Windows certification is a plus!
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Please send a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
. Once reviewed, our team will contact you regarding the next step. If your resume is not a strong match for this position we will build a profile for you and contact you regarding future openings that are a better match for your skills and experience.