Affinity is seeking Behavioral Health Professional's for positions in New Gloucester, Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Portland, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, Gray, Cumberland and Gorham.
Affinity's BHPs provide in-home and community support to children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. BHPs and DSP’s work one-on-one with a child on challenging behaviors, social skills, personal care, daily living skills and community integration.
Part time positions after school and weekend hours available, ranging from 4-18 hours per week. Great Position for Psychology, Sociology, Teaching, OT/PT, and Nursing Students.
- 80% company paid health insurance for 20+ hrs/week (may combine 2 programs)
- Paid mileage reimbursement of .40/mile
- Paid Trainings (BHP, DSP, CPR/FA, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc.)
- Ongoing Supervision
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Vehicle insurance liability requirements of 100/300
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekday evenings and weekends
- Ability to complete BHP and/or DSP training within 1 year from date of hire
- Positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Over age 18 with High School Diploma or GED
- Preference given to those applicants with BHP cert. or experience with children
Applicants who provide the following information (through e-mail or mail) to Stephanie Callan will be considered: Cover letter describing position interested in and availability, resume and Affinity application (found at www.affinitymaine.org
400 Riverside St. Unit A-1
Portland, ME 04103