Looking for an opportunity to grow your marketing skills and abilities and while supporting a great cause?
Join our program team at the Alfond Youth Center as our Marketing Intern and help us spread the word the great programs we offer!
The Alfond Youth Center is home to the Boys and Girls Clubs and YMCA of Greater Waterville. The programs offered at the AYC serve nearly 1,000 youth, adults and families on a day to day basis. The Program Marketing Intern will be charged with increasing community awareness for our programs through our website, social media, print, and direct marketing.
Our ideal candidate is creative, attentive and thorough. Candidates should also be familiar with a variety of marketing mediums and/or ability to learn these skills quickly.
What You Will Learn:
What We Require
- To incorporate a variety of marketing strategies to grow awareness and participation of programs.
- AYC branding and program marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Program flyer development.
- Website Development and maintenance.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
- Background or major in Sports Management, Marketing, Communication or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Interest in program development.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a diverse and quality experience that will give you the chance to utilize your skills and abilities in a real world setting.
All internship are unpaid and can be completed for credit or resume experience
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Heather Breznyak, HR Director
Alfond Youth Center