Career Management Associates is seeking candidates for a Recruiting/HR Assistant Internship.
Join an exceptional team, supporting 2 recruiters in a Maine owned and operated HR Services Firm. This 20-25 per hour position has flexible hours Monday through Friday between 8:30-5:00.
In this role you will:
- Strategically use multiple avenues (internet, employee referral program, job fairs, networking groups, written ads, professional organizations/associations, etc.) to source, develop, and maintain a pipeline of talent.
- Perform administration tasks related to recruiting activities. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, coordinating interview schedules, and the pre-employment process.
- Use a web-based applicant tracking tool to track and report critical candidate flow information
- Complete projects and additional tasks identified by VP and Director of Recruiting.
- Generate and post job ads.
- Strong computer skills are critical.
- Demonstrate capacity to proactively complete multiple detailed tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of discretion and diplomacy regarding handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, roles, and managers.
Conveniently located in downtown Portland in the beautiful Beaux-Arts building that overlooks Monument Square. Parking provided.
To apply, contact:
Dan Collins, Operation Manager
Career Management Associates