Career Management Associates is seeking a SEO/Marketing Intern.
This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, by leveraging social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients.
Utilize Blogging, twitter and facebook. Develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various business units with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for the enterprise. You should have a strong command of Search Analytics & Keyword Research (Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst).
You will be engaged in market research to strengthen our sales efforts:
- Content creation; working with our team to develop whitepapers, tweets, blog posts and research for the industry.
- Reaching out and engaging bloggers and journalists.
- Participate in website redesign and content review.
- Website layout and interface creation and implementation, including graphics creation (banners, titles, buttons, etc.)
- Edit and update existing website content.
- Coordinate content updates and uploads to the websites.
- Review and provide regular statistical and analytical reports of website traffic.
- Integrate Blog applications and Social Networking functions into the websites and/or work with them in a stand alone environment.
- Keyword review and analysis.
Experience/addiction to social media tools:
- Proficiency in writing.
- Organized and operationally savvy.
- Strong proficiency in Windows and/or Mac operating system. Linux a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop as it pertains to web related tasks such as button creation, image slicing, image optimization, banner creation, etc.
- Knowledge of current market trends (SEO, Google analytics.)
- Self-starter; organized; detail-oriented; able to manage time and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A desire to learn more about trending web technologies.
While this is an UNPAID internship, student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Contact your undergraduate advising officer for more information on academic credit.
To apply, contact:
Dan Collins, Operation Manager
Career Management Associates