Teach English in China
American Education and Cultural Ambassador Program
All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching English in China:
a) Standard English speakers;
b) Strong Leadership, Public Speaking, Social, and Interpersonal Skills.
Benefits for you:
Required Application documents
- Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for two semesters.
- Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
- Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons and paid Holidays.
- Place your friends and family together
Free TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Training and TESL Certification either onsite or online
- Deferment of Student's Loan
a) Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
b) One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don't have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.
(US) Chinese Culture Center
1708 Greene Street
Columbia, SC 29201, USA