Teach English in China
Paid Summer Internships also Available
All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching English in China:
a) Standard English speakers;
b) Age 18-65;
c) Leadership and interpersonal skills.
Benefits for you:
1. Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for two semesters.
2. Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
3. Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons.
4. Paid three-week Winter Vacation
5. Travel stipends of 2200 RMB Yuan
6. Deferment of Student's Loan
Required Application documents:
a) Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
b) One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Afairs will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don't have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.
(US) Chinese Culture Center
1708 Greene Street
Columbia, SC 29201, USA