CreateMyTee is seeking Campus Reps.
What do CreateMyTee Reps do?
- This is a part-time position with flexible hours open to all students. If you are highly motivated and involved on campus, then you’re an ideal candidate!
- Reps are paid on COMMISSION and earn money every time one of their customers chooses CreateMyTee.com for their custom apparel needs.
- Reps are network hubs who market CreateMyTee to all of the t-shirt buyers on campus including Greek life, res life, athletics, and any other student organizations.
- Reps promote the value of CreateMyTee, and explain how we provide the best custom t-shirt experience in the industry.
- Receive one-on-one support from one of our regional sales managers. Your regional manager provides training and on-demand support when you need it.
- You get to determine your own schedule. Work when it’s most convenient, and never get overwhelmed when a test or big assignment roles around.
- This position provides unique real-world experiences for sales, marketing and communications students. You get to work in a market with an established demand and apply your coursework throughout the academic year.
- This is a commission based opportunity, however, it's not your ordinary sales gig. Hired applicants will file a W-9 tax form.
Students must be self-motivated and willing to put in the time and effort needed to achieve success. It is your drive to succeed that is going to build your customer base. Outgoing applicants with good people skills will excel as a part of the CreateMyTee team. A bigger network on day one means more opportunities, more leads, and more sales.
Prior sales/marketing experience is not required. Many applicants use this position as their first stepping stone into their chosen career path. We know it’s not always easy to get these types of experiences while you’re on campus, so we welcome a wide range of applicants.
Compensation is commission based. Reps earn 7.5% commission on all sales.
Checks are cut one a month and you have the ability to track your orders and earnings in real time through our site.
Online Application Process
You can learn more about the job and apply here www.createmytee.com/Reps/Campus
with questions or comments.