is a non-profit, social service agency that provides one-on-one, skills-building support for children/young adults with mental retardation or autism.
Affinity is currently accepting applications and resumes for Part-Time, Behavioral Health Professionals. Affinity's BHP's provide in-home and community support to children with autism, aspberger's, MR and other developmental disabilities. BHP's work one on one with a child on challenging behaviors, social skills, personal care, daily living skills and community integration.
- Over age 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record
- Vehicle insurance with a minimum of Liability of 100,000/300,000 (please see your vehicle insurance declaration page for more information).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Starting pay is $10-13/hr depending on education and experience
- Mileage reimbursement of $.40/mile.
- Employee Referral incentive program
- 80% Company paid Health Insurance for employees working 20+ hours a week (may require work in 2+programs depending on family needs).
- 403(b) retirement plan, employee contributed, for employees working 20+ hours a week.
Download our application here in PDF format
Check our current postings: Go to JobsInME here
For more information visit http://www.affinitymaine.org
Forward your completed application to:
Stephanie Callan, Office Manager/HR
60 Pineland Drive
New Gloucester, ME 04260