Diversified Communications is looking for a seasoned financial professional with experience with global operations who can guide our growth and expansion efforts while overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of the organization, someone who collaborates well with the Senior Management Team and effectively manages our banking and audit relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial Reports:Determines appropriate level and detail of reports needed for all financial statement readers. Determines appropriate level and detail for budgets.
- Treasury Operations:Negotiates all bank loan agreements. Monitors investing activities and, with the Corporate Controller, determines investment policy. Develops and oversees management of foreign currency risk.
- Business Development Role:Works closely with Business Development in reviewing or preparing financial projections for launches and acquisitions. Reviews legal documents with other staff and corporate legal counsel. Coordinates joint due diligence responsibilities with DC’s Business Development team, DC’s Finance Dept. and operating management.
The CFO is responsible for leadership in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance Departments in the home office.
- Legal – In House Counsel
- This position also oversees the strategic, tactical and financial operations of the organization’s Broadcasting Division.
REQUIREMENTS for this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial operations at a senior management level
- Seasoned problem solver with strong analytical skills, superior listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to integrate effectively and collaboratively with operational leaders in the organization
- Excellent team leader committed to growth and development of direct reports
- Committed, hard-working and team focused, results oriented, able to set and juggle priorities, self-directed
- Domestic and international travel required
- The ability to present numbers in a meaningful way to non-accounting and non-financial people.
- Excel spreadsheet expertise, with ability to build models and create report templates.
- Trustworthiness built on character and competence.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101