Edward Jones Financial Advisor Internship Program – Summer 2014
As a Financial Advisor Intern, you will be teamed with a Financial Advisor host working from a single-advisor branch office. Our Financial Advisors work one-on-one with clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals. They enjoy all the benefits of independent business ownership, but without incurring the risks and costs. Financial Advisors have the freedom to set their own schedules, choose clients, and determine how they can deliver the exceptional, personalized service for which Edward Jones is known.
Intern activities may include, but are not limited to
- Interns work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks during the summer.
- This is a paid internship program and interns will be hosted by highly successful Financial Advisors in locations across the United States.
- To apply for the 2014 Summer Internship, please submit your resume August 1st - November 30th, 2013 to FAInternships@edwardjones.com.
Who Should Apply
- Branch seminar planning
- Marketing support
- Promotion of branch trimester-focus activities
- Assist host Financial Advisor with networking and community involvement
- Assist host Financial Advisor with client services and solutions
- Observe host Financial Advisor and support Branch Office Administrator duties, as allowable
- Students completing their junior or senior college year (with one semester remaining before graduation) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should demonstrate a drive to succeed, have a strong interest in pursuing the Financial Advisor career after graduation. Applicants need a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- We look for students with excellent leadership, communication, teamwork and service skills.
- A qualifying candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S., and must successfully pass a drug-screen test and a background investigation.
For students completing college and interested in becoming a Financial Advisor, learn more about our Financial Advisor Career Development (FACD) Program