Fairchild in South Portland is seeking candidates for a HRIS Analyst internship.
This Co-op role will work in a newly structured department to help implement Fairchild’s global strategies for talent management and cutting-edge, cloud-based information technology.
This is a flexible, part-time role available now.
The Co-op will have the opportunity to:
Depending on the level of skill and time available, the Co-op will have the opportunity to
- Within a team, collaborate with global HR and Payroll to identify priorities, execute projects, troubleshoot issues, develop analytics, and help lead system upgrades.
- Assist the HRIS programming team in Asia and other IT departments, with potential to participate in one evening Facetime session per week.
- Assist in developing and applying a strong understanding of Staffing processes, including job requisitions, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, and job changes.
- Partner with the Staffing team to improve job requisitions and job changes.
The Co-op must demonstrate interest in
- Develop and apply a strong understanding of Learning and Development, Compensation, Benefits, and Payroll processes.
- Research and implement on-boarding, workforce planning, and other new functionality
- Assist with leading core system functions, including organization and role management.
- Participate in design teams with vendors to help shape future system features.
The Co-op must also demonstrate
- Computer systems
- International culture
The relevant systems and tools will include, but are not limited to
- Attention to detail
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Time management / prioritization
- Workday - HR Information System
- Plateau - Learning Management System
- TalentLink - Applicant Tracking System
- Fidelity - Equity Compensation System
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Concur - Expense Management System
- NetTime - Time Management System
: A Senior level Student working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR Management, Finance, Technical or related area of study.
Saint Joseph's students may contact Kiley Yescott, who is currently the Staffing Representative Intern at Fairchild, at email@example.com
Or apply by forwarding your cover letter and resume to Christine Gratton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of working at Fairchild are numerous. We are committed to providing our employees and their family members with the resources necessary to stay healthy, happy and productive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is customized to meet the needs of each of our individual sites.
The following are some of the benefits that we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Auto & Homeowners Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Holiday & Vacation Time
- Author Encouragement Program