ITNAmerica is seeking an Accounting and Office Manager.
ITNAmerica® is the first and only national, non-profit transportation network for America’s aging population. ITN Affiliates across the country provide dignified personal transportation for seniors and visually impaired adults.
ITNAmerica is looking for an energetic team member interested in a great opportunity with potential for growth. The Accounting and Office Manager will have primary responsibility for the day to day accounting functions for ITNAmerica. He/she will also have primary responsibility for supporting affiliates with their budgeting and finances. The Accounting and Office Manager will work collaboratively with the Executive Director, the Affiliate Support Department, IT department and representatives of the affiliate community. His/her responsibilities will include: business administration and accounting for ITNAmerica, financial systems and reporting for ITNAmerica and ITNPortland, and providing financial support to all ITN Affiliates. This individual will exercise his/her financial abilities while using creativity and problem solving skills to support both National and Affiliate levels.
- Conduct day-to-day financial transactions, manage A/R and A/P, process payroll and maintain General Ledger
- Provide monthly, quarterly and year end reports to management and the Board of Directors on a timely basis, including Budget vs. Actual reporting and Cash flow projections on a monthly basis
- Prepare for and manage the annual audit
- Responsible for all Federal and State tax requirements
- Assist in effective financial training for all Affiliates
- Help assure that Affiliates progress steadily toward sustainability by monitoring compliance and financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Support audit standards and provide audit guidance for all Affiliates
- Monitor and support use of Sustainability Benchmarks
- Develop annual budgets and budget forecasts for ITNAmerica and ITNPortland
- Assist Affiliates with budget development
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Manage personnel files and office contracts
- Schedule and support Board of Director meetings
- General office support, as requested
- BA and/or MBA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Non-profit and management experience a plus
- Must be able to work without close supervision and to meet timelines
- Ability to plan, organize, problem solve, and prioritize in a quickly growing organization
- Track record in bookkeeping, budgeting, and finance
- Ability to work with all ITNAmerica staff members and staff in diverse affiliate communities
- Highly organized and flexible in dynamic environment
- Commitment to ITNAmerica’s mission and values
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
ITNAmerica is an equal opportunity organization.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.