Lampron Energy, a division of TransEdge Energy, is looking for an experienced person who is passionate about providing accounting support for our entire TransEdge Energy organization and we want to hear from YOU!
Our ideal candidate has or is working towards an accounting degree and has a solid understanding of accrual and cash based accounting, balance sheets, income statements, journal entries, general ledgers, trial balances and chart of accounts. Position also requires payroll knowledge, the ability to process quarterly and annual payroll tax filings. A keen attention to detail is a must, along with a solid ability to multi-task.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, or in process of obtaining said degree
- Significant experience with Quickbooks and Excel
- Self motivated, focused and attentive to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Conveys positive attitude when interacting with customers, employees and vendors
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
Fuel industry knowledge not required. Position reports to Director of Operations and Finance and can be located in either Bridgton or Gorham, Maine.
TransEdge Energy is a regional heating fuel and propane provider operating in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont under the Lampron Energy, Stiles Fuel, Lewis Oil and Errol Oil brands. This role will have interaction with all brands in our organization.
This is an office based, hourly position with salary DOE. Travel is negligible. Please apply via email, attention Josh Sandahl at email@example.com