Mainestream Media, LLC is looking for a part time office manager to coordinate billing, record keeping and scheduling of commercials and logs among other record keeping tasks.
Position requires positive attitude, good work ethic, and willingness to learn and use technology to produce and record commercial reports and data. Applicant may be required to work a split schedule at times.
- Experience in a radio station “Traffic” Department preferred.
- Knowledge billing, record keeping required.
- Ability to work in a loud, high pressure environment on a deadline.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be detail oriented. "Following-up until resolved" skills are a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge and understanding of billing software, record keeping, and similar items of this nature.
- Must be willing and available on a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to work in Scarborough, ME office.
Mainestream Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer where women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please email resume to hot1047@hot1047maine. No Phone calls please