The Digital/Visual Graphics Producer works closely with our Digital and Visual production departments in the design and execution of graphic and video projects.
These products serve all of MPBN’s platforms, including web, broadcast and print. From conception to production to posting, this dynamic, talented individual will need strong visual thinking skills, experience in design and be able to work well under pressure. Example work projects include, but are not limited to web banners, promotional messaging, visuals and graphics for the MPBN websites, news coverage enhancements, marketing and other internal and external clients. The responsibilities of this position are integral to the design of MPBN websites, and the position provides promotional and visual support throughout the organization The Digital/Visual Graphics Producer participates and assists in management of all MPBN social media efforts.
- Produce high quality digital graphics and visuals for all MPBN digital, broadcast and print needs.
- Work with Visual Production Department for internal and outside underwriting and promotional needs.
- Develop, evolve and maintain design of portions of the MPBN websites and other digital interfaces.
- Work with MPBN news effort and staff to add visual and graphic enhancements to our product.
- Create and maintain design and quality content to meet deadlines.
- Assist Digital team to create and implement digital strategies.
- Work with appropriate staff on graphic consistency, serve access issues, and information design flow.
- Set up system for and / or convert video and audio components of TV and radio programs into digital formats for posting and sharing, including all appropriate metatags.
- Gather web exclusive raw content (photos, audio and video) for digital use.
- Participate in and manage MPBN social media efforts as assigned.
- Train and mentor other members of the MPBN digital / social media effort, as requested.
- Serve as staff photographer; publish photos and share, as appropriate, to maximize effect.
- Create, edit and produce original visual and digital content as appropriate.
- Monitor the web for references to and links back to MPBN.net.
- Create and issue reports, including website use and performance, as requested.
- Troubleshoot website-specific problems.
- Manage assigned outside vendor and programmer relationships.
- Participate in and represent MPBN at events and functions.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Excellent computer graphic design and website management skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Experience with audio and video editing and software, including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and After Effects, is preferred.
- Familiarity with social media best practices is essential.
- Understanding of PC and Apple operating systems is desirable.
- Photography and videography (shooting, editing and producing) experience is strongly preferred.
To be considered for this position, please forward a cover letter, resume, as well as a reel or links to work samples to email@example.com
no later than August 15, 2014.