Graphic Design Intern(s) will perform the following tasks:
- Assist in design, layout and production of all Pirates print and online communications and sales materials (yearbook, pocket schedule, player inserts, sales and marketing materials, etc.)
- Assist in the design and creative development of Pirates print, television, and online advertising campaigns
- Assist in the design of web and online content at www.portlandpirates.com, and video board, arena monitors, and social networks content associated with game presentations
Graphic design interns will be supervised by the creative department at Shamrock Sports and Entertainment and will report to the Pirates' Director, Communications and Media Relations
- MAC skills
- Photography (still and video)
- InDesign (knowing how to use style sheets is a plus)
- Adobe Photoshop (color correcting/resizing) and Adobe Illustrator skills
- Understating of current media/communications platforms
Complimentary parking is provided.
Please contact Chris Knoblock, Director, Communications and Media Relations at email@example.com
with interest or questions.