Pro Search is seeking candidates for an entry level Staffing Support position.
60% Sourcing/Recruiting Support, including:
- Maintain applicant database
- Set up Interviews
- Combing JIME/Monster daily for new candidates
- Update job postings
- Pre-screening candidates via phone
- Follow up with candidates interviewed/not placed
- Maintaining ‘Active Candidate’ database
- As business permits, interviewing CSR candidates
- *back up to Temporary Staffing Manager during vacation, etc.
40% Administrative/Candidate On-boarding, including:
- Reference checks
- Completing I9s/Obtaining missing ids, etc.
- Confirmation letters
- Set up background checks
- Set up drug testing/TB testing as needed
- Set up username/password in database for any candidates using online time tracking
- On-boarding STRIVE U candidates
- Set up PROVE-IT skills testing
You should have a right "can do" attitude, willingness to be a true team member, and the ability to work on your own and hold yourself accountable for what needs to be done.
To apply, contact:
Dave Vasconcelos, Director, Business Development
Pro Search, Inc.
207.775.7600 ext.30 office