Raytheon is seeking a Finance Intern for the Summer of 2013.
Location(s): Tewksbury, Andover, Sudbury, Woburn, Billerica, and Portsmouth, RI
- Provide assistance to the Financial Analysts and Program Management Team on various Program’s in support of monthly Program Reviews and EAC (Estimates at Completion).
- Assist in data collection and analysis for manpower and Program forecasting.
- Run cost and labor reports and perform variance analysis for the Program’s as required.
- Perform Ad-hoc financial modeling and analysis upon request.
- Track program expenditures for IOT’s (Inter-Organizational Transfers), subcontracts, material expenditures and miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Participate in Program start up efforts and weekly/monthly reporting to domestic/international customer.
- Be an active member of Finance team, seek ways to cross-pollinate best practices across the program segments.
Skills required for position:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, demonstrated initiative and leadership ability.
- Good technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Powerpoint expected.
- Any database management experience (Access) very beneficial, especiallyany Microframe Project Manager (MPM) experience. Raytheon uses SAP/APEX, experience not expected.
Current Sophomores or Juniors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, or related field.
To apply, contact:
Tim Cox, Finance
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems
Raytheon Company is a global technology leader that operates six businesses to develop and provide integrated solutions to meet critical defense needs. These businesses are Integrated Defense Systems, Intelligence and Information Systems, Missile Systems, Network Centric Systems, Space and Airborne Systems, and Technical Services. Total 2011 sales were $24.8 billion. Raytheon has more than 73,000 employees worldwide and serves customers in more than 70 countries.