The Alumni Relations department at Saint Joseph's College is seeking a Social Media Intern.
Duties & Responsibilities Associated with Position:
- Monitor and enforce all policies and procedures of the Alumni Office and the College.
- Dress appropriately to present a professional image.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating social media pages for the Alumni Office
- Aid in social media promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for maintenance of digital signage, may include creating templates.
- May be asked to assist with special programs, events, and any other duties as necessary.
- Consistently works collaboratively with co-workers within the department and throughout the campus.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and in-service training.
- Responsible for photography and video recording, including editing digital pieces.
Number of hours per week anticipated
- Must have excellent customer service skills and positive attitude.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have general office skills.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in the areas of social media; including Facebook Twitter, etc.
- Must be extremely reliable and dependable.
- Must have strong writing skills.
- Must be self-informed and creative in maintenance of social media and digital signage.
- Need strong oral, organizational, and people skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands with attention to detail.
- Preference will be given to New Media, Business Communication, or Business Administration majors.
- Basic knowledge of digital cameras and digital photo editing.
: Average of 4-8 hours per week. Students may not work more than 10 hours per week.
Number of employees required in the department for this job
: Hours will vary as needed. Students may need to work during holidays and break weeks.
Employees will require additional OSHA training
To apply, send your resume to Michael Bolanz, Director of Alumni Relations at email@example.com