Shamrock Sports & Entertainment is currently seeking apprentices who will support the organization in over delivering value and revenue to existing and new partners. The apprentice will assist with managing, tracking, & fulfilling brand outreach while supporting the day-to-day needs of Shamrock’s partners and sales team.
ACCOUNT MANAGER APPRENTICE
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist marketing & sales management with generation of targeted prospects in a positive, efficient and FUN office environment.
- Tracking of Shamrock partner assets?- coordinate marketing, sales outreach and promotional activities across partners
- Ensure executive marketing and sales team has the tools for success.
- Assist with all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Utilize various computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel) – assist in the design of sales presentations.
- Develop sales skills by pursuing qualified prospects for Shamrock properties.
- Advance/enhance value proposition for current clients
- Cultivate unique platforms to leverage client assets
- Assist in the measurement, valuation, and ultimate fulfillment of property value proposition to brand partners
- Research and present findings on current market data/deals
- Collaborate in the company's online marketing efforts with social media
- Manage marketing database of client and prospect contact information
- Develop best practices across the sales & marketing team
- Other duties as assigned by President and management team.
- Teamwork with a winning attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced client-service environment
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Able to think non-traditionally on marketing, branding and sponsorship
- Working knowledge of the industry?
- 16 weeks, 20 hours per week (hours can be catered to students seeking credit)?
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Seeking Master’s Degree, with concentration in marketing or sports management preferred, Bachelor’s degree acceptable
- This position is PAID
To apply, send resumes to Robert Coppola at firstname.lastname@example.org