Summit Funding Inc. is seeking candidates for a paid internship as a Sales Coordinator.
About the Position:
A Sales Coordinator sets initial appointments for the Senior Loan Officer and expands their own knowledge of the business. In addition, they can work to obtain their Mortgage Loan Officer License. Summit Funding focuses on teaching a Sales Coordinator to sell during their first year, because we believe that most salespeople who do not learn this in the beginning will struggle with their careers.
Top 3 Duties/Responsibilities:
- Be available to be in the office for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Generate new Realtor meetings (Minimum of 20 “talk-to’s “per day)
- Generate database leads (Minimum of 20 “talk -to’s” per day)
- Learn to be a Loan Officer (Attend all Trainings)
- Must have an above average work ethic
- A personality that allows you to get along with a lot of different personalities while still being able to focus on details
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision
The compensation for this position is hourly wage and will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, and opportunities for advancement.
If you meet ALL of the qualifications above, please reply to the email below with your resume and salary requirements. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet the minimum qualifications above. We will contact all qualified candidates.
Darlene Tilton, Loan Partner
Summit Funding, Inc.
700 Sable Oaks Dr., Suite 330
South Portland, ME 04106