TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
TD Summer Internship Experience
Our 10 week non-rotational program consists of:
Audit Core Responsibilities
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank
- A variety of professional experiences
- Professional development training
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Participates in routine audits in performing assigned test steps
- Assists with some aspects of planning of the audit at the direction of the auditor in charge
- Investigates and implements straightforward problem resolution within own area of responsibility
- Performs work from end to end under supervision of auditor in charge
- Ensure that strategic initiatives and directives are carried out effectively with comprehensive change management strategies.
- Deliver business services, functions and capabilities that optimize the use of process, technology and our people, and take advantage of TD’s scale and operating model.
- Collaborate to ensure TD is a best run, integrated, customer-focused, growth organization.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are designed in compliance with TD Risk Appetite.
- Successfully complete all required job specific, compliance-related training. Understand, utilize and follow Compliance/Risk and control programs. Consult with all risk functions in the development and documentation of policies, procedures and controls, for all department processes.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with internal / external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Provide prompt and comprehensive response to all external audit, regulator and compliance requests and findings. Maintain appropriate records of action plans.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree - Rising Juniors and Seniors preferred
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- High energy level with a flair for WOWing! Customers and Co-workers
- Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Lewiston, ME - Falmouth, ME - Cherry Hill, NJ - Greenville, SC - Lexington, SC
Core Audit Teams
Finance - Information - Technology - Retail Services - Commercial Services - Wealth Regulatory and Compliance - Basel - Risk - Management - Project Management
How to Apply
To view specific opportunities and to apply to our Summer Internship Program, please visit www.tdbank.com
. Click on the careers link, then ‘search open positions’, and select ‘Training Programs/Internships’ in the drop down box. You will want to select 2014 TD Bank Summer Intern Program (REQ# 41804BR)