Tractor Supply Company is seeking a Store Team Member for their Windham, ME location.
Job Purpose: Provide legendary customer service through the use of integrity, product knowledge, positive attitude, and high energy.
Principle Responsibilities: There are several key responsibilities that a Team Member may be accountable for. These responsibilities will be given directly to them by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader and may include the following:
- Greet all customer as they enter the store.
- Practice 4 Keys to Successful Selling: Welcome the Customer, Make the Sell, Suggest the Sell, Close the Sell.
- Provide excellent customer service at the time of the time of the check out with a Sincere Thank You.
: Team Members may also be required to perform one or more of the following duties on a regular basis:
- Operate cash register/computer
- Provide cash control within the department established by Tractor Supply Company
- Recovery of merchandise in assigned areas
- Freight in Eight: mandatory freight night as assigned by Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader
- Plan-o-grams (merchandising, sets, and resets)
- Assembling merchandise
- Price changes/markdowns
- Deliveries, if 18 years old or older and valid Drivers License
- Operate Forklift, if 18 years old or older
- Load outs
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader
Apply online at www.maxoutreach.com