WLBZ2 in Bangor, ME is seeking an Executive Producer.
- This position is responsible for managing the overall news coverage for on-air and online. Includes planning, story selection, and execution of daily newscasts.
- Manages overall news coverage.
- Plans coverage, story selection and ensures effective delivery of daily newscasts.
- Manages the daily performance of Producers and their shows. Supports producers by providing editorial skills, copy editing, creative production and story telling skills.
- Manages schedules.
- Works with reporters on story concepts to execution.
- Participates in daily editorial meetings.
- Plans sweeps strategies for key rating periods.
- Assists News Director in communicating newsroom policy.
- 5 years television producing experience; College degree in journalism or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong communication skills, conflict management and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment and deadline driven environment.
Apply Online at career4.successfactors.com