Applying for Financial Aid
The following 2014-15 forms are needed from applicants to be considered for financial aid programs including federal, state, and college need-based assistance at Saint Joseph's.
- 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Title IV Code 002051. Complete on or after January 1, 2014 and by March if you are a new student to Saint Joseph's).
- 2014-15 Verification Worksheet
- Copies of 2013 W2 Forms for student and others reporting income on the FAFSA.
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or request a 2013 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS (www.irs.gov - Tools) for both student and parent if parent information was required on the FAFSA.
- 2014-15 Non-Tax Filer Statement for those students or parents who will not/did not file a 2013 federal tax return.
Students and families are welcome to submit additional information with the application if special circumstances exist that might impact your ability to pay for college. The information should include a letter of explanation and any supporting documentation.