COME! PLAY! ENJOY!
Student Activities is dedicated to bringing the students of Saint Joseph's College of Maine the best college experience they can have! An experience that is filled with great events, activities and opportunities to explore all that Saint Joseph's College of Maine has to offer.
Some of the great events that students get to enjoy right here on the shores of Sebago Lake
- "Comedy On Tap" Comedy Series
- Bingo with over $500 worth of prizes
- Monk Money Game Show
- Last Monk Standing Challenge
- Pub Trivia nights in the Chalet
- Novelty Shows with tons of FREE stuff give-a-ways
- Live Performance such as hypnotists, magicians and cultural lectures
- Winter Carnival
- Spring Fling
- Sunset and Full Moon Kayaking Tours
We also offer chances to explore the home of Saint Joseph's College with trips all over the great state of Maine and Northeast.
- Holiday shopping trip in New York City
- Day trips to Six Flags New England
- Overnight Trip to Quebec City
- Ski trips to Sugarloaf, Sunday River and Shawnee Peak
- Weekly van shuttles to the Old Port District of Portland, Maine
- Concerts and shows at great Portland venues like the State Theater, Merrill Auditorium, Port City Music Hall and Cumberland County Civic Center
- Saint Joseph's College Nights at Portand's own professional sports teams at NBDL Portland Red Claws and AHL Portland Pirates
- Adventures to the Fryeburg Fair, Haunted Hayrides and much more!
Meet a student club member
When she’s not watching basketball games or studying in the Harold Alfond Center or playing lacrosse against a backdrop of the White Mountains, Leckie finds time to engage with the campus. She is her Class president, secretary of the Sport Management Association, an active member of the Future Alumni Association, and participates in the Physical Education club – among other activities.
— Dorothy Leckie ’15
Find out more about Dorothy
Meet our student activities director
Morgan Rocheleau runs a busy office that books 60 entertainment and recreation programs per semester – everything from the Last Monk Standing contest and pub trivia nights to full-moon kayaking and the Portland concert series.
Read the interview