View SJC in a larger map
A campus filled with opportunities.
Our professors are passionate about teaching and their students’ success. Not only are they accomplished and knowledgeable, they embrace real world experience. Just 18 miles away is Portland, Maine's largest city, offering abundant internships and jobs. Here is your chance to thrive as never before. Come to Saint Joseph's. Discover your potential and discover a community that helps you reach it.
“Discover your potential and discover a community that helps you reach it.”
- Small classes (average 17 students) with a student-faculty ratio of 15 to 1
- 350-acre campus on the shore of Sebago Lake, just 18 miles from Portland, Maine's largest city, and two hours north of Boston
- Enrollment of more than 1,000 students - 85% of whom reside on campus
- Strong liberal arts core with more than 40 majors and programs
- Maine's only Catholic college, founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1912