Get In Touch
Steven Chies is a former COO for a faith-based long-term care organizations providing services to 7,000 individuals on 40 campuses. He is a former aide to a United States Congressman, and has held numerous leadership positions with professional, trade, and advocacy organizations.
Chies has been actively engaged in the advancement of long-term care administration and excellence. He is an AHCA Baldrige Examiners. In his spare time, he enjoys fly fishing, traveling, and biking.
- American College of Healthcare Administrations
- Chair, American Health Care Association’s Health Information Technology Committee.
- National Board of Examiners Past Chair.
- American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) Public Service Award (2017)
- His student-centered learning approach combines a practical understanding of the healthcare delivery system with the expectations of academic course work.
Excursions/Trips with Students or for Academic Research
- He has taken five volunteer trips to Guatemala.