Valerie Connor started her career as a speech therapist, working in both schools and long-term care facilities. After five years, she switched to teaching online and is currently working as an adjunct instructor at three different institutions of high education. Instructional video tutorials play a large role in her teaching method. Valeria enjoy reading as well as outdoor pursuits such as running, biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- American Public Health Association
- Textbook: Ethics for Health Professionals; 2012; Jones and Bartlett
- Article: Student Centered Teaching Across the Gender Divide, The Paralegal Educator, Winter 2009
- Thesis: Eliciting Narratives in Language Disabled Children, 1998