Saint Joseph’s is more than an academic experience. We’re about service.
The Human Resources Office oversees the employment process, employee benefits, worker’s compensation, employee relations, organizational development and employment policies and procedures.
The mission of Human Resources is to support the goals of Saint Joseph’s College by aligning our initiatives with the Strategic Plan and providing a values-centered work environment. We promote fairness, diversity, learning and solution-focused practices, while fostering a strong academic community of high-performing, talented, and engaged faculty, staff, and student employees.
Overview of Human Resources
Human Resources exists to promote our objectives through the Core Values of Faith, Excellence, Integrity, Community, Respect, Compassion and Justice. We will seek and provide valued-added solutions to workplace issues that support and optimize these operating principles by:
- Advocating for fair and equitable treatment of all employees;
- Ensuring a diverse workforce in a safe and discrimination/harassment free environment;
- Fostering a culture of engagement where all individuals in the workforce excel and are proud of their contributions to the College’s success;
- Partnering with members of the Saint Joseph’s College community to support a culture that embraces change and is aligned with the strategic direction of the College;
- Consulting in HR matters regarding staffing and organizational effectiveness, talent management, professional development, competitive compensation and benefits, and related practices.
Human Resources is recognized for fostering an engaged College community, sustaining a values-based culture and the ongoing achievement of the ‘Best Places to Work’ designation.
If you are interested in learning more about working for Saint Joseph’s College, we invite you to apply for one of the open positions.
Cassidy Hall, Lower Road Side
Assistant Director of HR
HR Employment Coordinator