Members of the Saint Joseph’s College Xavier Society are forward thinking individuals who want to be sure that the mission of Saint Joseph’s continues in a vibrant way for many generations.
These individuals have made bequests through their Will or Trust, gifts of life insurance, charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts, life estate gifts, and deferred gifts of retirement plan assets.
Photo caption: These are the kinds of students who benefit from your bequests.
You may want to notify us of your bequest or estate intentions.
- By notifying the Advancement Office, you can be sure that your gift will be used precisely in the manner you have designated.
- Your estate representatives will have a partner in making it easier to complete their duties.
- Your example will generate additional gifts from others, multiplying the value of your gift (although you can always choose to be anonymous).
- Saint Joseph’s College will be able to conduct their own planning more effectively; other donors and creditors often base their own decisions on knowing if a charitable organization is getting support from people like you.
- A charitable bequest is an intention. We will NEVER treat a charitable bequest as if it is a promise that cannot be changed if you want to do so.
Vice President & Chief Advancement Officer
I always strive to answer the phone personally, and to return voicemail messages as soon as possible (at least within 24 hours).