It's time for our annual apple pie baking to fill 250 Thanksgiving baskets for Catherine's Cupboard Food Pantry.
So rally your friends, your co-workers, your fellow alumni, your family and your friends. Anyone can participate!
- Pearson's Café and local sponsors will supply the ingredients, but bring your apple peelers and rolling pins.
- Sign up in teams of 4 or more, or you can be placed on a team.
- The first team to make 20 pies will have their team name engraved on the Thanksgiving Pie Baking Plaque.
This year's apples were generously donated by:
- Five Fields Farms, Bridgton
- Meadow Brook Farm Casco
- Randall Orchards, Standish
- Hansel Orchards, North Yarmouth
Pie Boxes were donated by Pine Tree Paper.
This event is open to faculty, students, staff, and the public. So far, we have baking teams from Standish, Windham, Raymond, and Gray. For more information and to sign up your team, contact Ellie Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-893-6617.
Pearson's Café is located in Mercy Hall. Parking is in Xavier Lot or Alfond Center Lot. Directions and Map