Due to the blizzard forecast, College offices will be closed on Thursday, January 4th, 2018. Other details:
- Pearson's Cafe will serve from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. only;
- The Alfond Center will be open tomorrow from 10am-4pm; however, the pool will be closed and fitness classes are cancelled.
- Facilities Management will be conducting plowing operations throughout the storm-as a result, all roadways must be kept clear;
- Any students residing on campus for the break should move their vehicles to the Ballfield lot in order to consolidate location and to minimize the need for Facilities employees to work or plow around cars scattered around the lots.
- Campus Safety will be on the grounds throughout this event if you require assistance (893-6687).