At Saint Joseph’s College, we don’t stop caring about our students after they graduate, which is why we’re committed to setting them on a successful career path while they’re still enrolled. Our Career Fairs, a component of our
Connections program, give our students and those from neighboring colleges an opportunity to network and make contacts while also allowing local businesses and organizations the chance to scout for talent and find their next star employee or intern.
March 21, 2017
Employers: booth set up is 10 a.m.
Directions to campus
Register as an Exhibitor or Register as a Sponsor
For more information, email
email@example.com or call 207-893-6637.
Register as an Exhibitor
Exhibitor Fee: $70
Registration fee covers a skirted booth, inclusion in the Career Fair directory, parking, lunch for two, and coffee/snacks during the fair.
Register as a Sponsor
Sponsorship Fee: $150
- Color advertising space in the Fair Directory & advertising space in the entrance lobby
- Featured in Career Fair material
- Provided with a skirted booth, inclusion in the Career Fair directory, parking, lunch for two, and coffee/snacks during the fair
The Benefits of Attending the Saint Josephs’ College Career Fair
The Saint Joe’s student body offers employers a unique combination of skills and experiences that result in successful employees.
- Emphasis on Real Life application of skills
- Rigorous Community-Based Learning Program
- State-of-the-art BSN Nursing program
- Robust Lab Science program providing strong bench and analytical skills
- Social Work, Sociology, Criminal Justice and Health & Wellness majors prepared for behavioral, & human service work
- Sustainability programs including working farm
- Business Administration program with a variety of majors including Accounting, Marketing, Finance & Human Resources
- Education: Elementary Secondary and Special Education majors
- Writing & Publishing and Communication majors with professional writing, graphics and design skills
Tips For Students
This is a great opportunity to locate a job, either for the summer, school year, or for seniors, your full-time job after graduation. This is also an excellent opportunity for students to network and set up an internship!
To succeed in today’s competitive job market, establishing person-to-person connections is key. Emailed resumes can easily be dismissed and discarded, lost in an electronic stack of eligible applicants—a firm handshake and a smile are harder to ignore. So take your job search off-line by attending one of Saint Joseph’s
Career Fairs. It’s an opportunity to unplug, get noticed, and make a big impact on the people who could offer you your next job or internship.
Students attending should dress professionally, bring applicable materials (copies of your resume, portfolio pieces, etc.), and come equipped with business cards (if you have them) to exchange with contacts. Just as you would for an interview, take time to brush up on the companies and representatives you’ll be speaking with, prepare insightful questions to ask, and be ready to talk about your strengths and skills as well as your career interests. This is an opportunity to make an impression, so above all, have your personality and
enthusiasm on display!