WELCOME TO THE 2018 SAINT JOSEPH’S COLLEGE CAREER FAIR
At Saint Joseph’s College, we’re committed to setting our students on a successful career path while they’re still enrolled. Our Career Fairs provide SJC students and other job seekers an opportunity to network and make contacts with local businesses and organizations. For employers, it is perhaps the most efficient way to scout for talent and find their next star employee or intern. This event is open to the Public.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Booth set up is 10 a.m.
Our Career Fair is currently full, but sometimes an employer will cancel. To get on the wait list for the next available booth, please call or e-mail Pete Seavor, Associate Director of Career Development, at 893-6637 or email@example.com.
Thanks to these sponsors who generously have made the SJC Career Fair possible:
Two Options for your Organization – Register as an Exhibitor or Register as a Sponsor
Option 1: Register as an Exhibitor
Exhibitor Fee: $125 | Early-bird registration (ends Jan 31): $99
Non-profit: $99 | Early-bird registration (ends Jan 31): $75
Registration fee covers a skirted booth, inclusion in the Career Fair directory, parking, lunch, and coffee/snacks during the fair.
Option 2: Register as a Sponsor
Sponsor Fee: $250 | Early-bird registration (ends Jan 31): $199
Non-profit: $199 | Early-bird registration (ends Jan 31): $150
- Color advertising space in the Fair Directory & advertising space in the entrance lobby
- Featured in Career Fair material
- Logo in two ads in local newspapers (Lakes Region Weekly, Portland Press Herald)
- Logo on Website
- Two season passes for SJC home basketball contests
Career Fair will be held in the Alfond Center, #16 on the Campus Map. Once on campus, our Student Ambassadors will guide you to Alfond Hall and parking.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-893-6637.
The Benefits of Participating in the Saint Josephs’ College Career Fair
The Saint Joe’s student body offers employers a unique combination of skills and experiences that result in successful employees. Saint Joseph’s in known for its:
- Emphasis on Real Life application of skills
- Rigorous Community-Based Learning Program
- State-of-the-art BSN Nursing program
- Robust Lab Science programs providing strong bench and analytical skills
- Social Work, Sociology, Criminal Justice, and Health & Wellness majors preparing students for behavioral & human service work
- Sustainability programs
- Business Administration program with a variety of majors including Accounting, Marketing, Finance & Human Resources
- Education programs preparing tomorrow’s Elementary, Secondary, and Special Education teachers
- Writing & Publishing and Communication programs that emphasizes professional writing, graphics and design skills