BS in Interdisciplinary Studies, Theology Minor
This degree completion program in Theology is designed for the student who has previous college credits, and would like to earn a degree that could take less time and cost less money than many other Bachelor’s degree programs with greater core course requirements.
The IDS program is similar to a General Studies program in that you can customize your learning experience, work toward your individual goals, and excel quickly toward your degree.
At a Glance
- Industry-specific curriculum prepares you for more responsible positions in a variety of occupations.
- Courses blend content with your professional experience, allowing for immediate application in your work setting.
- A generous credit-transfer policy is designed to award maximum credit for both traditional and non-traditional learning experience.
- Faculty with practical experience work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
- Flexible online format that allows you to study at your own schedule, at your own pace and at your own location. No on-campus residency required.
Bachelor degree students must complete 128 credits, and at least 25% must be completed through Saint Joseph’s College. As part of the IDS program, baccalaureate students will have an opportunity to study across disciplines. Students pursuing an associate’s degree in IDS will complete one approved minor. Students can also pursue the Theology minor as part of the Associate of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies (AS, IDS) degree program.
A BS in Interdisciplinary Studies, Theology Minor with a Fast Track to Masters of Art in Theology is also available.
- BS in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Business Administration Minor
- Health Administration Minor
- BA Theological Studies
- Master Arts in Theology
EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS PROGRAM
You may qualify for a discount on tuition through your employer.