How Online Learning Works at Saint Joseph’s
Our team of experienced admissions counselors will help you choose an online program that meets your individual goals.
- Most of our programs run on four 12-week terms per year, beginning on the first Monday in September, December, March, and June. Our Master of Business Administration, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Science in Education programs run on five 10-week terms per year, beginning in October, January, March, and May and August.
- Courses are delivered 100% online through the Brightspace learning portal. You are not required to come to campus, but we offer hybrid courses with a week on-campus every summer.
- A typical course requires a number of written assignments, as well as discussion board participation with your instructor and classmates. Assignments will have specific due dates, but you can complete them at times that are convenient for you. You are not required to be logged on to the course at certain times of day.*
- Our experienced faculty are experts in their field and you will develop a one-on-one relationship with them.
- You will be assigned a dedicated academic advisor who will provide guidance on course selection and serve as an important link between you and the faculty, administration, and other college resources.
- Our online students have access to all of the same resources our campus students do, including Wellehan Library and online tutoring services via SMARTHINKING.
*Courses in the Master of Health Administration program include one live REEL session per week. A day and time that works for students is determined by the instructor each term.
Our admissions team is here to help you choose the best online program for you.