The Office of the Registrar can help you find the information you need, like how to obtain educational records and request official transcripts.

Access to Educational Records

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) gives students the right to control access to their educational records. Information about FERPA is printed in the Student Handbook and the College Catalog, and a full copy of the act is available to you from the Office of the Registrar.