Skin and Wound Management Course - On Site, June 11-15
Brought to you by the Wound Care Education Institute®
This course offers an evidence-based approach to wound management to help clinicians stay current with the standards of care and legally defensible at bedside. The
Wound Care Education Institute® (WCEI®) provides dynamic instructors who use engaging teaching methods proven to help students learn better and retain new material.
Wound Care Certification is available to LPNs, RNs, NP/APNs, OTs, PTAs, PTs, PAs, DPMs, DOs, MDs.
- $2697 - includes exam fee for certification, lunch and breaks
- Additional $350 for Room and Board - Sunday - Thursday Night, includes breakfast and dinner
- Discuss how standards of care, evidence based practice, and a multidisciplinary wound care team can affect clinical choices in wound management.
- Identify at least 5 parameters required for accurate wound assessment.
- Identify pressure ulcer stages according to NPUAP guidelines.
- Identify 5 factors which enhance or impede the wound healing process.
- Differentiate arterial, neuropathic, and venous ulcers in terms of causative factors, pathophysiology, appearance, and principles of management.
- And more.
Learn about all the objectives.
- Onsite classroom training
- 22.75 continuing education contact hours upon completion
- WCEI® Skin & Wound Management course workbook
- Learning aides: glossary, sample questions and more
- Tools: a business tote bag, pen, and highlighter
- Pre-exam certification review
- Exclusive access to resource materials
- Networking lunches
- Exam Application Fees
flyer for exam details and eligibility.)
Registration is a two-step process:
1. Complete application PDF. Please fill out application completely. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Submit completed application by mail, fax, or email.
Attn: Stephanie Briggs
Saint Joseph's College
278 Whites Bridge Rd.
Standish, ME 04084
Fax: (207) 893-7480 Attn: Stephanie Briggs
2. Click on the Register Button (coming soon) to pay online by credit card and/or reserve Room & Board.
Room and Board from Sunday Evening through Friday noon available for $350 include room and meals.
Payment must be received before your application will be reviewed.
About the Wound Care Education Institute
WCEI® is an educational center of excellence supporting thousands of healthcare professionals in all care settings. Education programs include comprehensive courses in skin and wound management, diabetic wound management and ostomy management. Continuing education programs offered through webinars, seminars and the Wild On Wounds® national conference support the standards of care necessary for improved patient outcomes.
Complete Information about the Wound Care Certification Program