One of the great benefits of the online programs at Saint Joseph's College is the flexibility you have in completing your desired educational goal – whether that be an online course for continuing education (CE) requirements or an online master’s degree
- You can apply for admission at any time. Since most courses start at the beginning of every month, you can start your program at any time.*
- You can easily apply any time online through our online application.**
- For most programs, you can enroll in your first course at the same time that you apply for admission. (Some exceptions exist for nursing courses and those utilizing federal financial aid.)
- You can enroll in one or two courses at a time, depending on your individual circumstances and requirements. Most students begin with one course initially; your admissions counselor will help you determine what's right for you.
- Since most courses begin the first day of each month, you can apply for Federal financial aid year-round.
- We recommend that you apply for financial aid by May 1st of each year. The financial aid year runs from June 1 to May 31. If your course starts June 1 or later, you must use the next year's application. For example, if your start date is 01/15/2015, you would complete the 2014-2015 application. If the course
begins after June 1, 2015, you would file the 2015-2016 application.
After you enroll in your first course, we formally consider your prior education and career-based experience to ensure you are awarded the maximum credits possible. You may be closer to a degree than you think!
*Currently, there are four programs that have less than monthly
course start dates.
**The FNP program has specific application periods. Please contact the Admissions Office at 800-752-4723 for more details.