Financial aid eligibility
The College offers federal financial aid for students who are enrolled at least half-time in online degree programs. Federal aid is awarded for the cost of tuition and books.
Undergraduate, Graduate, and More
- For undergraduate students, aid is available through both the Federal Direct Loan and Federal Pell Grant.
- For graduate students, only the Federal Direct Loan is available.
- Students receiving employee or other reimbursement for tuition and books may not eligible for financial aid.
General Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid
- Admission to a degree program (students enrolled in our certificate programs are not eligible for aid)
- U.S. citizenship or eligible non-citizen status
- No default on a federal student loan or refund required to a federal grant program
- Registration with Selective Service (if required)
- Valid Social Security number
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfactory academic progress toward degree, i.e., you must complete 70 percent of the credits you attempt (including all transfer credits) and maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Half-time enrollment. Please carefully review the
enrollment requirements to be eligible for financial aid.
(These requirements are also used for deferring prior student loans.)