Please submit the completed FAFSA (Federal Student Aid) to be considered for financial aid programs including federal, state, and college need-based assistance at Saint Joseph’s College.
Use Title IV Code 002051. Complete on or after October 1, 2019.
You will receive notification from us if we require any of the following documents:
2020-21 Verification Form Use this form for students attending Fall of 2020 (incoming or returning students)
Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or request a 2018 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS ( www.irs.gov) for both student and parent if parent information was required on the FAFSA.
- Request a Tax Return Transcript Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or request a 2018 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS (www.irs.gov) for both student and parent if parent information was required on the FAFSA. (Please note: A signed copy of your 2018 federal tax return is acceptable in place of a tax transcript.)
- 3 Options to Get an IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Form
- Student Non-Tax Filer Form
Federal Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loan Requirements
- Required Paperwork for 2020-21 Priority Deadline: April 1, 2020
Need help with the FAFSA?
Consider these resources from FAME – the Finance Authority of Maine:
Priority deadlines are quickly approaching – be sure to apply by March 1 if you are a new student and April 15 if you are a returning student!