Transfer agreements are formal agreements between higher education
institutions, frequently between two- and four-year institutions,
establishing the seamless transfer of courses and credits. Saint
Joseph's College maintains agreements with other accredited
institutions allowing for the acceptance of previously earned credits.
This accredited online degree program is designed to support working
professionals to advance their career by allowing them to build upon the
credits earned at their community college. The program ensures that
working professionals develop the knowledge and skills needed to
progress toward their career goals.
Students will complete their associate's degree at their local
community college. They will concurrently complete the requirements for
their bachelor's degree program online with Saint Joseph's College.
Students will complete a minimum of 33 certified credits (11 courses)
online from Saint Joseph's and the rest may be transferred in from the
community college as per the degree plan.
- Seamless transfer of credits
- Minimized tuition costs and financial aid available for qualified students
- Convenience of online classes (no on-campus requirements)
To qualify, students must
- Apply to Saint Joseph's College of Maine and submit official transcripts
- Follow the course requirements as outlined in the degree plan
- Earn a grade of at least a "C" in all transferable courses
- Complete a minimum of 33 credits through Saint Joseph's College
Please contact our admissions department with any questions about transferring to Saint Joseph's College.
A generous college credit transfer policy makes it a great choice for
the busy working professional who has accumulated college credits in
years past and wishes to apply them toward completing their bachelor's
degree. Contact our admissions team to discuss how your transfer credits may apply toward your degree, or visit the institutions below with whom we have partnered.
Transfer Agreement Schools