July 16, 2019 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Moonlight Paddle – 3083
Contact Name: O’Neal, Elizabeth
Experience the magic of Sebago Lake at night with a guided moonlight paddle. Soak up the beautiful night sky and shining full moon from a kayak.. The evening will begin an hour before moon rise with a campfire on the beach where guests will meet �their Registered Maine Guide from Sebago Trails Paddling who will share safety and logistical information, hand out headlamps and life jackets, and share a brief history the lake. The group will then depart together toward the middle of the lake to watch the full moon rise over the water. Join us for a memorable night under the stars.
– $49 per person
– Please register by noon the day of the event to ensure kayak availability
– Kayaks / Headlamps / Life vests will be provided
– Guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and water
– Dress for the weather and for comfort during physical activity
– Weather permitting. We will notify guests the day of the event by noon, if the paddle will be canceled.